Wolf Cult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Cult

COME HOWL WITH US

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blu
Admin
Blu

Taurus Posts : 12

Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:59 am

I was born here
On a blood moon
My mother abandoned me because father told her I was 'bad luck'
I was rescued by a old she-wolf, who died not long after I turned two
Her name was Ginger
She named me Moon
But now I am alone in this cold dead forest
Running from the males of White Tree Pack

Name
Moon
Coming Soon
Fears
The alpha of White Tree Pack who wants her to become his mate
Back to top Go down
https://wolfcult.rpg-board.net
Pandora
Mod
Pandora

Cancer Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:03 am

Name
Caleb
Coming Soon, a strong and swift red coloured male with dark blue eyes that dart to and fro.
Fears
Being alone, Death
Back to top Go down
Blu
Admin
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:16 am

Moon panted heavily, her paws beating the dead earth as she raised through the mist, her grey eyes darting around the dead white trees as she ran, darting through the gaps her eyes had found.
"Find her! The alpha won't be happy to hear she got away again!" A rough howl echoed over the dead forest, as Moon backed away into a crevice in between two large rocks. She continued down the tight squeeze until she came to a cosy underground room, lit up by the warm light coming from a small fire. Sighing to herself Moon crept over to a bed made of dried grass, placed well away from the small fire and lied down. Her ears flicking as she listened to paws beating above her and the frantic barks of the White Tree pack wolves as they searched for her... they would never find her secret hide out, Ginger had been a powerful mage and the room was enchanted with a spell that would deny any wolf willing to harm the owner entrance.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Mod
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:27 am

Caleb ran from the pack as they chased after him and another wolf. The she-wolf whom had been running ahead of him had been some sort of fugitive, and he had tackled down a few of the wolves that had chased her. They had then waged a war against him, too, and now he was running. He couldn't see the other wolf, and had nowhere to go. He pushed himself forwards on his strong legs, now quite far ahead of the pack wolves. Eventually he would have to slow down though, and where would he be able to stop? He'd get harmed or even killed if he stopped, and would eventually collapse if he didnt.
Back to top Go down
Blu
Admin
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:50 am

"Catch that male! He might know info on the girl!" The same gruff voice barked out orders.
Moon's eyes widened, someone was trying to help her? Quickly she scuffled back up to the entrance and looked outside, and as she had guessed here was this reddish coloured male running for his life.
"Hey quick get in here!" He yapped over at him, her eyes darting around nervously before she vanished back down into the room, if he was wanting to hurt her he wouldn't be allowed passage, if not he would be welcome through.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Mod
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Caleb's eyes darted to and fro, catching sight of the she-wolf he had seen before. He looked over his shoulder, his ears flattening in fear. Hey quick, get in here! The she-wolf's voice yapped over the barking of the pack. He locked his eyes on where she disappeared into and leapt at the hole, his rather large body struggling to fit through as he struggled into the hole. The pack wolves were biting at his rump and trying to pull him back, but he slipped into the hole and landed on the ground indignantly before they could get him. "Thanks..." He murmured, his eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Blu
Admin
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Moon sat down on her bed and glared over at him. Her tail curling around her legs. "Who are you and why did you help me? I don't need any help from you," She hissed over at him.
Meanwhile in he middle of the room the fire was growing smaller and smaller, the light flickering, it had just gone out when Moon's silver eyes flashed red and the fire started up again.
Ginger had helped teach her her power, she just didn't know much of how to use it yet.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Mod
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:33 am

Caleb stared at Moon, stepping back when she verbally lashed out at him. "Gee....just being a gentlemen like my momma raised me to be. It ain't a pretty thing to see someone in peril, 'specially such a pretty dame like yerself," He replied, his eyes staring at his paws in a shy way. He had been raised in the country on a farm and had learnt about manners until he was sick to death of them. He didn't like any sort of conflict no matter if it was his enemy or his lover being hurt. It was always the same reaction; rescue. The light in the room dimmed as the fire went out, but a flash of red from the other wolf's eyes rekindled it. He took another step back, now squished against the wall in slight fear. What was this wolf?
Back to top Go down
Blu
Admin
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Moon snorted, then blushed turning to stare into the flames of the fire. "Your crazy, and you shouldn't have tried to help me," she growled, turned her grey eyes back onto his, intense and filled with deep warning, much like the flames she had manipulated. "I'm a witch, born on the blood moon, I am wanted by White Tree Pack and his alpha, and you would be wise to leave now, or have a price put on your head. But unlike me they will kill you..." she said swiftly and snappilly. "I however am much more unlucky, If I get caught I will be forced into marrying the king and will have to spend my days popping out pups of his filthy blood," she snorted, turning away with a lash of her tail and began to half her own straw bed in two, pushing the second half to the other side of the chamber, and well away from her. "You can sleep there, I want you gone by the morning, you hear me?" she barked stubbornly, returning to sit by the fire, lifting a paw into the air and watching it heat in the warm light.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Mod
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Caleb stared worriedly at the she-wolf. Was she mad? I'd be crazy not to try an' help ya, for your information," he replied, his gaze stuck to the she-wolf's intense grey ones. He felt as though she held him there by pure magic and force, creating some sort of strange knotting feeling in his stomach that left him gasping for air. "So you spend yer life hidin our here? And yer a witch? Sounds as though yer the crazy one 'ere." He replied, looking at anything but her intense eyes, "They got a price on my head anyways, by the sounds of it. I attacked one o' their kind in earlier days when they tried to make my momma and I submit. Nearly killed 'im, but then he snapped my momma's neck. They been after me since," Caleb added, shuffling his paws in an awkward way. He made his way to the straw bed and lay down in it. "Whatever you say, kind miss...?" Asking for her name in a sleepy, drawly voice.

((I imagine him as a country wolf with a sort of...country accent if you know what I mean. Happy b-day for the fourteenth if I dont see you online.))
Back to top Go down
Blu
Admin
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:52 am

Moon looked annoyed, she frowned over at him as he called her crazy and then plumped herself down on her own bed.
"Nieve... male... ass..." she began to mumble as he spoke. "My full name is Blood Moon, but you can call me Moon," she said, closing her eyes and began to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Mod
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:34 am

Caleb looked over at Moon, flattening his ears as she murmured curse words about him under her breath. "Well, g'night Blood Moon...Hope you...don't...die in your sleep," He murmured, feeling the hostility pulsing off of her.
Back to top Go down
Blu
Admin
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 pm

The Next Day
Moon woke slowly, blinking her eyes as she watched something move accross from her, Everything was so blurry! Slowly her vision cleared and she quickly jumped up with a cry of alarm. There was another male in her den! The safest place for her in the world and here was another wolf asleep right infront of her! The fire in the middle of the warm den exploded with a burst of heat and it was this that brought her memories back! "Calm down!" she barked, turning to glare at the fire as it returned back to normal. "Why are you still here!?" she grumbled more to herself then the sleeping figure infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Mod
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Slowly Caleb regained conciousness, his eyes opening and his mouth opening in a drowsy yawn. Before he had time to recall the last night's happenings, a blazing fire scared him silly, making him leap to his paws. "Whoa!? Calm down there....Blood Sun? Blood Mars? Blood Moon?" He murmured, recalling her name as he spoke. Oh....I, uh, was meant to leave, wasn't I? Uh, yeah, I'd better go do that. Wouldn't want to upset miss Moon any more than she already is..." the wolf rambled to himself, slinking to the entrance of the den and crawling out slowly, unsure of where to go once he exited. He had no family, no friends, no home. He travelled. But now the one time he had made anything close to a friend he was wanted gone. Shaking his head, Caleb closed his eyes and sighed, beginning to slowly walk away into the trees, his red coat standing out in the spring forest.
Back to top Go down
Blu
Admin
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Moon watched him as he left, her eyes dark and hard. She had been so lonely since the witch had died... She felt a empty hole open in her chest again as he vanished from her sight. Her ears layed lat against her head and she layed down, head on her paws, where she lay still for a few seconds. Suddenly she jumped up and scrambled up the hole, stopping in the entrance.
"Actually, I think you should stay a little longer..." She barked after him, glancing around her into the forest, racking her brain for an excuse to call him back. "Its Dangerous of a morning," she explained quickly, before turning and vanishing down the hole again as barking set the alarm in the distance, one of there scenters must have picked up on Moon's scent again... what a pain they where.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Mod
Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 am

Pricking his ears up, Caleb listened for any sounds that gave an indication of danger. He couldn't hear any until Moon popped her head out of the den. That was when he heard the wolves far away begin to wake up. Pulling his ears back he turned to face Moon with a dubious expression and then leapt back into her den, his breathing heavy with worry. He breathed heavily when he was afraid. Staring at Moon, he cocked his head to the side. "Would you be so kind as to remind why the wolves are after you?" He asked, staring around the den. He had no idea what he'd gotten himself into.
Back to top Go down
Blu
Admin
Blu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:14 am

Moon smirked at him, as she sat back down on her nest. "The alpha male wants a young witch as his mate," She explained, cocking her head to the side, she was sure he would think that she wasn't worth so much trouble. "But I would rot down in this hole before I join him!" she snorted, rolling her eyes and laying her head on her paws. "We should wait for them to pass, then we can go out hunting," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)   Blood Moon(Pan And Blu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon(Pan And Blu)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Cult :: Roleplay :: Private RP-
Jump to: